Executive Search: General Manager at Park Place on Peachtree
- July 24, 2020
- Placement, Governance, Executive Search
PARK PLACE ON PEACHTREE
Park Place on Peachtree is revered as the first luxury high rise condominium in Atlanta and, because of its unwavering expectations for quality, it has maintained its elite position in the stylish, upscale Buckhead High Rise community.
Park Place gives residents more than just the key to a magnificent home; it opens the door to a magnificent lifestyle.
Each Park Place on Peachtree home is unique with outstanding services, gracious amenities, and security features that have long earned Park Place on Peachtree the highest appreciation.
- Club Room for functions, meetings and events with bar and kitchen
- Concierge Services (Full-service)
- Fitness Center
- Guest Suites
- Pool & Sauna
- Wine Room and Personal Wine Locker Storage
- 24/7 Security Personnel
- Walking Trail
- Dog Park Trail
- Garage (3 Floors)
- Air Conditioned
- Extensive Terraces
Park Place on Peachtree in Atlanta, GA is seeking a General Manager to manage and direct all operations for this condominium of 300 residences. At Park Place on Peachtree, our mission is to create extraordinary experiences and building long-standing connections with our employees and residents. We seek a highly motivated leader to work with a strong team in updating services and facilities with a focus on taking Park Place on Peachtree to the next level in Luxury Lifestyle. The General Manager coordinates and plans service activities in all Association areas and aids in formulating and administering organizational policies by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates, contractors, and vendors consistent with stated and implied Association goals, policies and procedures.
- Liaison to the Board of Directors.
- Supervise staff and onsite operations.
- Work with subcontractors and Association Committees to communicate and implement the specific decisions of the Board of Directors.
- Serve as liaison among the Board, residents, and overall community through interfacing, networking, and relationship-building between directors, residents, vendors, contractors, and suppliers.
- Provide support services to the Board for project information including research, bid specifications, contract development and management. Conduct supplier/contractor reviews and contract compliance evaluations.
- Prepare minutes and action item list following board meetings.
- Provide regular status updates to the Board on all ongoing projects and obtain Board feedback/approval as necessary.
- Facilitate Annual Meetings and Elections
- Create a sense of community in the Association through positive service and communication.
- Develop and administrate annual operating and capital budgets in accordance with the governing documents, state statutes and Board policies.
- Prepare, monitor and maintain a complete capital asset reserve program in concert with the governing documents, state statutes and Board policies.
Given the active role this individual will be expected to play in the maintaining the standards of excellence of the Association, it is essential that the successful candidate possess the following core competencies, experience, and attributes:
- Knowledge of security, landscape and maintenance issues and ability to provide guidance to contractors/vendors.
- Certification through CAI or CACM.
- Excellent oral and written communication and listening skills.
- Interpersonal problem-solving abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Strong financial acumen.
Education and/or Experience:
- 5 plus years of experience HOA property management, Hospitality or related experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Proficient in the use of current administrative technology tools (such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.); one who recognizes and pursues opportunities to use technology to enhance service delivery and more effectively lead, manage, and monitor operations.
Note: A pre-employment drug screen and background check will be required. The position is currently available.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is open and commensurate with qualifications and experience. The Association offers an excellent bonus and benefit package, including a comprehensive medical insurance program, vacation, and professional development.
IMPORTANT: Interested candidates should submit resumes along with a detailed cover letter which addresses the qualifications and describes your alignment/experience with the prescribed position by Wednesday, August 12, 2020, and if possible, sooner.
Those documents must be saved and emailed in Word or PDF format (save as “Last Name, First Name, Park Place GM Cover Letter” and “Last Name, First Name, Park Place GM Resume”) respectively to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GGA Partners ™
For more information on Park Place on Peachtree, please contact Patrick DeLozier.