Executive Search: Food & Beverage Manager for Royal Turks & Caicos Golf Club
- June 29, 2023
- Placement, Private Clubs, Executive Search
Food & Beverage Manager
Royal Turks & Caicos Golf Club
Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Royal Turks & Caicos Golf Club is situated in the breathtaking Providenciales. The prestigious golf club features an exceptional 18-hole championship course, consistently ranked among the top 5 golf courses in the Caribbean. Recently renovated with Platinum Paspalum grass, the new industry standard, the course boasts impeccable conditions for an unparalleled golfing experience.
Catering to both seasoned players and novices, the Club offers four sets of tees to accommodate all skill levels, as well as various practice amenities, including a full-service pro shop, warm-up nets, and chipping and putting areas. Additionally, the Club offers flood-lit tennis courts and other facilities for your enjoyment.
Since 1992, the challenging layout has delighted both club members and visitors from resorts, drawing many returning players who seek to conquer our unique "target-style" course.
When it's time to refuel, members and guests indulge in the delightful ambiance of RTCGC’s #19 Restaurant & Bar, located within the Club. Open for breakfast, lunch, early supper, or even a quick business meeting, the restaurant is the perfect spot to savor delicious meals or catch up on sporting events. Customers enjoy an extensive selection of wines, beers, cocktails, and coffee while perusing a fun and healthy menu, featuring delectable sandwiches and quick bites. Diners are able to take in the breathtaking views of the 18th hole while enjoying their meal.
The Royal Turks & Caicos Golf Club is now advertising for a full time Food & Beverage Manager. This position will be responsible for managing the “#19 Restaurant & Bar” servicing daily golfers (tourists and members) along with hosting golf tournaments and private functions.
The ideal candidate should be reliable, flexible, a team player and a proven leader. International and/or golf course experience will be viewed positively.
This is a full-time position. The successful applicant should have both restaurant managerial experience (including functions/banquets), with good knowledge of front of house and kitchen/chef operations.
This position will require working weekends, some evenings and public holidays due to the nature of the industry, and therefore having a flexible schedule is a requirement.
- Organize, direct, and evaluate food and beverage service including both front of house and kitchen operations.
- Manage and oversee all daily operations of the restaurant.
- Selection and creation of food and beverage menus (restaurant, beverage cart and tournaments/banquets).
- Manage supplier relationships including product selection, pricing, and promotions.
- Ensure smooth operation of private functions/golf tournament banquets.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Shift scheduling for all food and beverage operations.
- Ensure all team members understand and maintain operating standards.
- Promote a positive work environment and culture by maintaining strong, supportive relationships with all team members.
- Recruitment and training of staff.
- Motivate F & B Staff and create a training program to provide exceptional customer service.
- Monitor staff performance and provide feedback.
- Maintain a positive workplace environment for the staff.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 5 years of progressive leadership and management experience in a club or hospitality environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in Hospitality Management or Business.
- Certified Club Manager (CCM) or in active pursuit of designation preferred but not required.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive compensation package commensurate with experience and qualifications along with a comprehensive health benefits plan and Government Pension Plan (NIB).
IMPORTANT: Interested candidates should submit a resume along with a detailed cover letter which addresses the position qualifications and describes your alignment/experience with the prescribed position by July 13th, 2023 at 5:00pm PST.
Documents are required to be submitted in Word or PDF format (save as “Last Name, First Name, Royal Turks F&B Manager Cover Letter” and “Last Name, First Name, Royal Turks F&B Manager Resume”) respectively to: email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact those selected for an interview.
Lead Search Consultant
Dee Anna Clarke
For more information about Royal Turks & Caicos Golf Club, please visit royalturksandcaicosgolf.com