Global Golf Advisors (“GGA”) is expanding and we are looking for a highly motivated associate to join our firm and grow with our team.
Working alongside fellow Associates, and reporting to GGA’s Managers and Senior Leadership team, you will perform specialized research and advisory tasks as described below:
- Collecting and analyzing financial and operational data from a variety of sources for specific client engagements;
- Conducting in-depth market research for leisure related businesses around the world;
- Assistance with report and presentation preparation while working with other team members;
- Input and tabulation of data, monitoring industry statistics and following trends in the industry;
- Calculation and analysis of financial information and operational metrics;
- Managing multiple client deliverable deadlines.
The successful candidate will be hard-working with a high attention to detail and a passion for research and analytics.
- Professional services experience with a major accounting or consulting firm;
- Experience with golf, private club, residential real estate or resort businesses;
- Minimum education is a Bachelor's Degree in Business or Related;
- Strong communication skills (i.e., interpersonal skills, telephone etiquette, etc.);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Understanding of financial statements;
- Must possess fluency in the English language;
- Detail oriented; and,
- Strong market research skills.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Location: Toronto, Canada
All qualified applicants should apply to email@example.com with relevant applicant materials.