This GGA Partners whitepaper discusses new approaches to understanding private club members. By re-imagining the potential of member feedback and charting a path towards maximizing feedback in strategic planning, private clubs can increase their attractiveness and competitiveness further.
This whitepaper reviews how Medinah Country Club strengthened its position in an increasingly competitive environment and uncertain economic time. By supplementing its understanding of member satisfaction to identify how to allocate limited resources, the Club was able to significantly impact member satisfaction and identify the greatest areas of opportunity.
Key topics and actions that are highlighted in this whitepaper include:
- Advanced data analytics, including the Member Feedback Loop
- Approaching data differently to pivot towards feedback opportunities
- Unlocking the true potential of member surveys
- Leveraging Satisfaction Impact Assessments to support club strategy
- Delivering on the promise of data-informed decision-making
Download the whitepaper
For more information, please contact us.