This webinar was originally aired by the Florida Chapter of the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America.
The Florida Chapter of the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America (GCSAA) and Henry DeLozier, GGA Partners, have a frank discussion on golf and what the future might look like for golf and golf course superintendents in Florida.
Speaking with Nick Kearns, Director of Green and Grounds at The Oaks Club and President of the Florida GCSAA, Henry shares his big picture perspective on changes resulting from the global health crisis and the details to which golf course superintendents need to be paying attention.
- Budgets will come under pressure, anticipated economic slowdown and its impact on golf course maintenance budgets.
- The significance of the golf course superintendent and his/her ability to provide patrons a safe platform to enjoy golf will increase.
- Emerging trends and best practices in the industry, pre-vaccine and post-vaccine.
- Accelerated pace of change and impacts on supply chain.
- Heightened expectations for expertise, prioritization, and communication.
- And much more.
(29 minute watch)